“Agent Alarm’s® Safety Survey iPad® Giveaway”
June 11 – August 3, 2012
One (1) iPad 3 and a redeemable voucher for 1-years’ worth of Agent Alarm service.
Approximate Retail Value of prize as of 6/10/12 = $560
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Participation in the Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address. To enter the Sweepstakes, fill out and submit a safety survey, available at www.agentalarm.com, or fill out and mail an entry form, including your first name, last name, zip, phone number, email address, date of birth, to Agent Alarm LLC, 21403 Chagrin Blvd ste 220, Beachwood OH, 44122, postmarked no later than August 3rd.
2. PROOF OF AGE, IDENTITY AND ELIGIBILITY. The Grand Prize Winner, upon request of the Sponsor, must supply documented proof of age, identity and eligibility within 2 business days of being contacted by Tribune representatives. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the prize. At such time, if such forfeiture occurs, Sponsor may select a new Sweepstakes Grand Prize Winner at random from all remaining eligible entries.
3. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY / DISCLAIMER / OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Each entrant, by entering the Sweepstakes, agrees that: (a) entrant is bound by, and shall comply with, these Official Rules and all decisions of the Sponsor concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes and the awarding of the prize, which decisions shall be final; (b) entrant consents to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, likeness and biographical data and/or any other information contained in his/her entry in advertising, promotional and marketing materials by any of the Sweepstakes Entities in all media now known or hereafter discovered, in perpetuity throughout the universe without additional compensation, notice, review or approval; (c) certain of entrant's personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list; (d) entrant forever and irrevocably releases, indemnifies and holds harmless each of the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, shareholders, successors and assigns, from any liability, claims, demands, judgments, proceedings, causes of action, lawsuits, injuries, death, costs, expenses or damages, due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including but not limited to death) or property of any kind, arising from, resulting from, or in connection with, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the Sweepstakes and any element or activity thereof, the entrant’s participation in, entry in, or in ability to enter the Sweepstakes, or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or the entrant’s acceptance, use, misuse, inability to use, possession, travel related to, or defect of any prize, or any violation of entrants privacy, publicity, personal and proprietary rights, or the collection, use and/or sharing of entrant’s personally identifiable information by Sponsor or its designees; any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, business or creative considerations, or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries, any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Sweepstakes Entities, or any of their agents or employees, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or misdirected baggage, lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Sweepstakes.
4. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes.
5. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions.
6. WINNER: Winner will be selected by random drawing at the end of contest and notified shortly thereafter. The name of the Grand Prize winner can be obtained by mail by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope (except where the local law permits the exclusion of a self-addresses, stamped envelope) to:
All requests for the winner’s name must be received no later than September 15th, 2012.
7. OFFICIAL RULES: For a mailed copy of the official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (except where the local law permits the exclusion of a self-addressed stamped envelope) to:
Agent Alarm LLC, 21403 Chagrin Blvd ste 220, Beachwood OH 44122.
iPad is a Registered Trademark of Apple Inc, 2012
Agent Alarm LLC, developers of mobile technologies and advanced safety guidelines for real estate professions, and the National Association of Real Estate Brokers, the nation's largest minority trade group and a steady advocate for equal housing rights, have teamed up to make the safety of NAREB members a top priority.
Since its inception in 1947, the NAREB has been actively involved in the fight to create equal housing rights for all Americans. Today, the NAREB has over 18,000 members nationally and is actively involved in the real estate profession on many levels.
Agent Alarm LLC is an organization with extensive background in public safety. Agent Alarm founding members having backgrounds in law enforcement, advanced safety training, safety technology consultants and serial killer tracking and profiling. The team at Agent Alarm has over 30 years of experience in the safety and real estate communities. Agent Alarm provides real estate professionals with state of the art training and technology to help increase their overall safety.
"At times like this, when more homes and buildings are falling into foreclosure and vacancy, it's critically important to make agents aware of the safety concerns their job presents. Were excited to work with the NAREB; Mr. Cartwright and the leadership team have demonstrated a complete commitment to the safety of its members and their livelihoods. It's our goal to ensure that its members are educated, informed and prepared for emergencies."
As part of this arrangement, Agent Alarm, in conjunction with the NAREB, will be conducting safety training sessions for NAREB members. As well, the Agent Alarm mobile safety application, an app which turns a user's phone into a personal safety device, will be made widely available to NAREB members.
For more Information, Contact us at relations@AgentAlarm.com
Agent Alarm is proud to announce its involvement with the Vivian Martin Scholarship Fund. Vivian Martin was a valued member of the real estate community; her untimely death at the hands of three men in an abandon home left shockwaves throughout the community. A portion of the proceeds from each sale of Agent Alarm is donated to the Vivian Martin Fund and will be used to help families who have list love ones to acts of violence.
Commenting on the sponsorship, Mr. Salahshour, Co-Founder of Agent Alarm, said "We're pleased to be founding supporters of the Vivian Martin Scholarship Fund. We believe in supporting good causes and there's nothing which aligns with our goals more than the Martin Fund. We know our contributions and efforts are going to help families who have lost love ones to acts of violence, and to us, that's priceless".
The Vivian Martin Fund has been founded by a partnership between the NAREB and Vivian Martin's family members.
For more information please email relations@AgentAlarm